Trees and the Law in Canada includes the following 8 comprehensive chapters.
1. The Canadian Legal System
2. Legal Principles and Concepts
3. Boundaries and Boundary Trees
4. Trees as a Nuisance - Liability Based on Harm Suffered
5. Trees Damaged Due to Trespass
6. Negligence, Foreseeability, Tree Damage
7. Valuing the Damage Caused
8. Tree Law in Quebec
With over 500 case law citations, the book is an indispensable reference for judges, lawyers, foresters, arborists, city staff, administrators, and risk managers, as well as the general public.
If you would like to discuss a particular case or would like advice about a potential case please contact Julian Dunster
Email: email@example.com or by telephone: 778-433-8465
If you would like to discuss a particular project please contact Julian Dunster. We will be happy to assist you if we are able.